Legal and Financial Services
March 18, 2020
Branch Supervisor - Dunedin
- Leader in personal finance
- Small dedicated team
- National network
Our client, Instant Finance, is a leading provider of personal loans to New Zealanders nationwide, for whom unexpected expenses have arisen or who require finance for a bigger purchase. Whether a loan is needed for a new car, planning a holiday, financing a wedding, upgrading the home, or consolidating debts into one easy-to-manage fixed interest rate personal loan, Instant Finance provide expert help.
With multiple branches allowing for a strong national presence, they assist many people through an easy and transparent face to face or online loan application process enabling them to get the money they need quickly. Due to ongoing success, the Dunedin Branch now has an opportunity for an experienced people leader to step in and support the Regional Manager South Island. This is a key appointment where you will have responsibility for leading a small and committed team in continuing to deliver great results to the wider Otago/ Southland region.
The role will involve:
- Managing the overall day to day operation and performance
- Responsibility for assessing, administering and overseeing lending and credit control
- Proactively looking for and initiating opportunities to grow and expand the business in the region
- Achieving budget targets and KPIs
- Displaying at all times a high degree of customer service, maturity and professionalism in dealing with a range of clients
- Developing an effective working relationship with the Regional Manager
Skills and experience:
- Core competencies in people management, allocating work and providing advice and guidance on customer service, lending and other related areas highly advantageous
- Proven track record in sales and relationship management
- Ideally from a finance industry background - particularly with lending - but not a must have
- Enthusiasm, maturity, professionalism, an open mindedness and willingness to learn
- Strong customer service focus and stakeholder engagement skills
- Good listening skills, sensitivity and empathy
- Feet on the ground, hands on and roll your sleeves up type personality
- Motivated and approachable
- Business development and relationship management skills would also add value
- Part of an industry leading organisation
- Motivated team in a positive environment
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this is the next opportunity you have been looking for to bring real value and take your career to the next level with an established, strong business apply now!
For a confidential enquiry contact Matt van Tuinen on 021 998 383.
Apply on line at www.echelongroup.co.nz
To be considered you must contact Echelon Group directly as applications through other agencies will not be considered or accepted.